Click on image to view latest claim history
Protecting Your Most Important Asset –
Your Ability to Earn an Income
Most people don’t have a well thought out plan in place to protect themselves and their family from the potential risk of an accident, death or illnesses such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
They are either too busy or just don’t like to think about what would happen ‘financially’ in the event of any tragic and unexpected circumstances.
In fact, statistics tell us…
- Illnesses such as cancer, heart attack, stroke and vascular disease kill more than 86,000 Australian annually. (Australian Heart Foundation Fact Sheet and Cancer Council of Australia)
- Each year in Australia, 26,000 people will suffer a heart attack, 40,000 a stroke and 154,000 a critical illness. (Insurance watch statistics)
Research in Australia also suggests that…
- Only 1 in 10 Small Business Owners in Australia have constructed their Business Will correctly.
- 80% of Australian’s are underinsured.
- And 60% of Australian families with dependents will run out of money within 12 months if the main income earner dies.
It’s not comfortable to think about, but…
If you don’t have appropriate death, trauma and disability insurances in place, you could be gambling with your family’s financial future!
Over the last decade Business & Estate Planning Specialists have helped thousands of clients to ‘properly protect’ their most important asset and transfer their wealth to beneficiaries in a cost & tax effective manner.